A part time position is available to work within our boutique store in Dartmouth. Devon Soap is a sister business to Aromatika, located in Totnes.
Duties include product sales, product advice, visual display and merchandising and generally overseeing the smooth running of the store.
Our ideal candidates for these positions will be:
- Experienced and professional with excellent people skills.
- Retail management experience, excelling at retailing cosmetics.
- A passion for natural and organic cosmetics.
- A customer service focus
- IT literate - we use lots of spreadsheets running our business.
- An ability for creative display on the shop floor,including windows..
- A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic
- Able to work at weekends.
This role involves the sale of our own extensive range of organic and natural skin care products (see www.devonsoap.co.uk and www.aromatika.co.uk).
You represent the face of our business in this role and so an authentic and genuine personality is essential as we have a loyal and returning client base with which you will build a relationship. Lots of our customers have delicate skins and sometimes skin conditions and require advice and assistance. Full product training will be given.
All products are hand made in Devon and are SLS and parabens free. We are a small but fast growing boutique business and there will be opportunities in the future to develop a career with us should you so wish.
Please in the first instance email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date Friday 22nd July.