A vacancy is available for a part time Assistant Manager within our new Teignmouth store. Devon Soap has a store in Dartmouth which has been trading for 6 years and is a sister business to Aromatika (organic & naturals skincare).
Duties include assisting customers with product sales and product advice and reception duties/taking bookings for treatments in our Beauty Room will also be required.
A passion for offering the highest quality customer service and a keen eye for visual merchandising and shop display would also be of benefit.
Our ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Experienced and professional with excellent people skills.
- Retail sales experience
- Preferably (but not essential) experience in managing treatment room bookings
- It skills and experience in salon software, emailing and other IT applications
- A passion for natural and organic cosmetics
- A customer service focus
- An ability to multi task
- An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
- A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic
All our products are hand made locally and are organic & natural and mostly vegan friendly (see www.devonsoap.co.uk and www.aromatika.co.uk). We also sell mineral make up and toxin free nail polish, etc.
You represent the face of our business in this role and so we are looking for a warm, authentic and genuine person.
Full training will be given.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
Please email email@example.com with your CV.
Closing Date:Monday 22nd July 2019.