Ylang ylang, bergamot black pepper create a heady sensual blend, perfect for relaxing in the bath or chilling out in front of the tele.
Made with pure essential oils, no artificial fragrances.
Eco wax candle with slow burn, made with pure essential oils
Natural candles burn differently from paraffin wax candles.
Following these simple tips will help you get the best from your candle.
- Remove any exterior packaging before lighting.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before use.
- When lighting the candle for the first time let it burn long enough to allow a full molten wax pool (approximately one hour per inch in diameter)
- If the wick burns to one side, extinguish the candle and push the wick back to the centre while the wax is still soft (a cocktail stick or small spoon is ideal for this.)
- Candles can be dangerous. Please place in a holder on a suitable surface and do not leave unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.